Cat® Careers Across the Mid-Atlantic
Are you an experienced mechanic or equipment technician looking for a rewarding work opportunity in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and the surrounding areas? Alban CAT offers competitive wages, an excellent, stable work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. So, if you are a career minded individual that is looking for a company with a solid history and secure future, contact us today.
Cat careers are available in the following categories:
- Diesel Technician Jobs: A diesel mechanic job with Alban CAT provides the opportunity to learn new skills and work with state-of-the-art equipment. We’re searching for skilled technicians with solid experience in diagnostics, repairs, parts ordering and computer systems. From basic maintenance to complete engine overhauls, a Cat diesel technician job means being an integral part of an industry-leading team.
- Truck Mechanic Jobs: If you’re qualified in trouble-shooting, repair and servicing medium and heavy-duty trucks, we have a promising opportunity for you. Our truck technician jobs are right for candidates able to communicate with co-workers, maintain safety and cleanliness standards, and be a team player. From providing exceptional customer service to navigating through computer programs and thinking on your feet, applying for a truck mechanic job can be your entryway to an exciting Cat career.
- Equipment Technician Jobs: We offer a range of equipment mechanic jobs for individuals with entry-level skills to seasoned industry veterans. Equipment technicians support both in-shop service departments and emergency field crews, in addition to working with our used equipment sales and rental divisions. If you have what it takes to learn new skills and demonstrate advanced capabilities as a mechanic, an equipment technician job with Alban CAT is waiting for you.
About Alban CAT
Alban CAT has been delivering customer satisfaction since 1927 – four generations of family ownership. As the Cat dealer covering the mid-Atlantic region, Alban CAT is the local industry leader in the construction equipment and power systems markets. We offer the valuable combination of stability and controlled growth.
With headquarters in Baltimore, MD, we are constantly upgrading our facility capabilities. Various operations (such as specific service capabilities or rental stores) are based at the following locations:
- Annapolis Junction
- Baltimore (Hydraulics/Reman Center & Parts Distribution Center)
- Elkridge (Power Systems headquarters)
- Myersville (along I-70)
- Ocean City (Power Systems)
- Upper Marlboro (along I-95 / DC Beltway)
- Clear Brook (along I-81 north of Winchester)
- Manassas (Power Systems)
- Sterling (near Dulles airport)
We also have dedicated bays and technicians for on-highway truck (all makes & models – engine & chassis work) and marine engine repairs as well as two modern facilities with component rebuilding capabilities (machining & hydraulic work).
About Alban CAT Power Systems
The Power Systems division has its headquarters in Elkridge, MD with service operations in Manassas, VA and Ocean City, MD – including accessible slips for the marine business.
Alban Rental Solutions is growing part of the power systems business, in power, temperature control, water pumps and compressed air rental, and is looking for technicians with experience in any of these areas.
A Variety of Cat Career Opportunities
We are searching for qualified candidates for Cat jobs who can work in either a shop or field environment. If you’re interested in one of our diesel mechanic jobs or equipment technician jobs, we invite you to learn more about what it means to follow a Cat career path. Stop by any Alban CAT location and look at the pictures on the wall of employees who belong to the “Green & Gold Club” due to their longevity with the company – over 20 years.
Alban CAT has a history of maintaining a family type relationship of loyalty with our employees that has been rewarded with continuity and satisfaction. Talk to our employees about perks of a Cat career such as excellent benefit plans and superior working conditions. We offer competitive wages, an excellent, stable work environment and a comprehensive benefits package.
So, if you are a career minded individual that is looking for a company with a solid history and secure future, contact us today. Get your career headed in a new direction. Apply for a Cat job today and get the Alban Advantage!
SITECH Chesapeake is part of the Alban CAT family and is the authorized dealer for Trimble Heavy and Civil construction products and services, as well as Accugrade grade-control products across its 37 counties covering most of Maryland, the pan handle of West Virginia, Northern Virginia, District of Columbia, and the shores of Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia. These products and services include installation and sales of 2D and 3D grade-control, paving control, site positioning, construction asset management as well as supporting infrastructure and data prep solutions.
Be on the cutting edge of jobsite and fleet management and apply today.