Small Digging Equipment
No matter the size of your business or your projects, having the right equipment is key to achieving operational efficiency. Without access to small digging equipment, your capabilities are severely limited when your jobs call for maximum power and versatility in tight, confined spaces. If you’re searching for a reliable source of top-quality construction machines in the Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the entire D.C. Metro Area, Alban CAT has the small excavating equipment that makes progress possible.
As the authorized Cat® dealership for the Mid-Atlantic region, we’re your one-stop shop for small digging equipment needs. We feature a complete product inventory of the latest models of small excavating equipment manufactured by Caterpillar®, the worldwide industry leader. We call on over 85 years local experience and an extensive dealer network to accurately assess all of your needs and provide heavy equipment solutions that boost productivity while reducing operating costs.
When you purchase small excavating equipment from Alban CAT, you benefit from:
- A large selection of new Cat small digging equipment.
- Low-hour used machines from Cat and allied manufacturers.
- Unmatched product knowledge and ongoing support.
- Flexible financing options, insurance and commercial accounts.
- Customer service dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
Cat Small Excavating Equipment
The Alban CAT Mini Hydraulic Excavators deliver great maneuverability for a wide variety of jobs that need small or large-scale grading, breaking, clearing and digging. Their small size and versatility, coupled with the performance you need to get the job done make these value-packed machines an essential part of your operation.
The CAT Mini Hydraulic Excavator is built to fit many different work tools ranging from hammers and buckets to compactors, couplers and shearers. With one-way flow hammer, and two-way flow auger auxiliary lines with quick connectors fitted as standard, you get the versatility and performance you require in your small excavating equipment.
The compact excavators are designed specifically to deliver excellent value through high productivity and long lifespan. Additional benefits of Cat small digging equipment include easy-to-master operator controls, simple maintenance, increased fuel efficiency and more. Read on for a closer look at the big advantages of our state-of-the-art compact excavating equipment.
Key Features of Cat Small Excavating Equipment
- Comfortable Operator station – excellent visibility and legroom, with ergonomically designed controls allow for increased operator production and less downtime.
- COMPASS Control Panel – Complete, Operational, Maintenance, Performance and Security System
- Performance and Controllability – powerful digging and combined with smooth responsive controls
- Zero radius turning – no overhang allows the machine to be used in tight spaces
- Dozer Blade – increased machine stability and can be used for backfilling
- Service Access – easy access to core components allows for less maintenance downtime
- Work Tools – one machine, many work tools increases its versatility and value
Video walkthrough of the CAT 300 to 302 Mini Excavator range.
Walkthrough of the CAT 303 to 305 Mini Excavator range.
COMPASS Control Panel
The COMPASS control panel on the CAT Mini Hydraulic Excavators is specifically designed for compact excavators. It adds several features to these small but powerful digging machines. COMPASS increases the productivity and customer value, and is a standard feature on all of these machines..
- Complete – control panel features are standard throughout the entire E-Series range
- Operation – Simple operation for the pattern changer, hydraulic quick coupler and other functions at the touch of a button.
- Maintenance – Maintenance intervals, diagnostics and work hours
- Performance – Maintain optimum performance levels with adjustable work tool flow features
- Security – Anti-theft device with individual and master password to track usage
- System – Ergonomically designed control panel
Small Excavating Equipment Work Tools
A wide range of CAT Work Tools can be fitted to your small excavating equipment, allowing your machine to have a great versatility on the job site.
- Buckets – heavy duty and heavy capacity
- Tilting and swing ditch cleaning buckets
- Hydraulic hammers
- Vibratory compactors
- Dual-lock Mechanical coupler
- Dual-lock hydraulic coupler