Skid Steer – Multi Terrain – Compact Track Loaders
The Cat Skid Steer, Compact Track and Multi Terrain Loaders are essentially the same machines, each one is fitted with different undercarriage elements, from all-surface wheels or a suspended steel track undercarriage which can offer greater floatation, traction and stability over a wide range of rougher terrain conditions.
These compact loaders combine ease of operation and reliability you have come to expect from Cat equipment, with numerous attachments they are built to take on all the jobs that you may encounter.
At Alban CAT, we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of equipment for our customers in and around Maryland. We know that in providing you with more choice for equipment such multi-terrain loaders, compact track loaders and skid steer loaders for sale in Maryland, we give your operation the advantage it needs to be responsive and efficient — and to plan for every type of job, big and small. With over 89 years of experience, our team is ready to answer any questions you might have and to explain all of the excellent advantages you can get from Cat® equipment.
- Industry Leading Cab – one piece, modular design provides a sealed environment for a cleaner operating work space
- Superior Performance – power train provides maximum power with torque management
- Powerful Hydraulics – high flow hydraulic system for applications and work tools
- Electronic Aids – self-leveling system, return-to-dig and work tool positioner
- Versatility – one machine, many work tool attachments
- Serviceability – easy maintenance hatches allow for quick services
Multi Terrain & Compact Track Loaders
The CAT Multi Terrain Loaders (MTL) and Compact Track Loaders (CTL) have a different undercarriage system to the Skid Steer, and the MTL and CTL Tracks offer different benefits depending on the terrain conditions. The video below demonstrates how the undercarriage drive components engage the MTL and CTL tracks and how the bogies improve traction and maintain track alignment.
Once you’ve identified the type of Cat Skid Steer Loader, Multi-Terrain Loader or Compact Track Loader for sale that meets your requirements, you can customize it exactly the way you need it. With Cat, you don’t need to settle for “close enough.” You can pick and choose the exact tools that give you versatility and flexibility to get your job done. Our lift linkages and work tools offer many different configurations, allowing one Cat Skid Steer Loader, for example, to cover a wide range of tasks. Designed to be rugged and fast to switch, our list of available tools is second to none.
Two types of lifting arrangement are available for these compact machines. Your equipment should adjust to suit your job — not the other way around — which is the case with our range of Cat Multi-Terrain & Compact Track Loaders. They provide:
- Vertical Lift – provides extended reach and lift height for material handling
- Radial Lift – for digging and mid-lift reach
Fitted with a standard quick coupler system, allowing for a manual engagement and disengagement of work tools using two high leverage handles. Cat Work Tools deliver high productivity, durability and versatility to your compact machines.
- Blades – angle & dozer
- Buckets – general purpose, high capacity, dirt, light material, multi-purpose & utility
- Grapple – utility & industrial
- Brooms – angle, pickup and utility
- Cold planers
- Forks – pallet & utility
- Hydraulic hammers
- Landscape tillers & rakers
- Material handling arm
- Power box rakes
- Sectional snow push
- Snow blowers
- Stump grinders
- Vibratory compactors
- Wheel saws
The CAT Skid Steer Loaders, Multi Terrain Loaders (MTL) and Compact Track Loaders (CTL) can be fitted with an electronic quick coupler allowing the operator to quickly change tools without leaving the cab.