Alban Modular Power System [AMPS]
Need a complete continuous power system for your Mission Critical Systems, and need it right now?
Alban Power System has an integrated plug-in-play system called AMPS that several industries, from government and power plants to construction and technology use to meet their varying needs.
Alban Modular Power System
AMPS is a power plant in a box, the container has a built in CAT® Generator, UPS and switchgear system to insure your installation has no interrupted power issues.
This Modular Power System can also grow with your facility, as your systems grow Alban can bring in another AMPS container keeping up with your power needs.
The complete mission critical power system in a box.
• PORTABLE • FLEXIBLE • COMPACT • EASY INSTALL •
- ISO 40′ or 53′ container
- Optional two container portable power system available for larger sizes
- Engine Generator Package [500 to 1,000 kW]
- EPA emission compliant – Emergency Standby
- UL listed fuel tank
- External fuel fill port
- Dual connections to support internal and external tanks
- Critical Load UPS [300 to 600 kVA]
- Optional Hybrid UPS consisting of battery and flywheel
- Hybrid model includes temperature controlled UPS compartment
- Optional external bypass
- Optional gen start module
- Auto Transfer Switch [800 to 1,600 Amp]
- Optional close transition and bypass, integral bypass and dual drawout
- Other ratings are available
Advantages of a Continuous Power System for Mission-Critical Systems
At Alban CAT, we understand that what’s underneath an equipment’s exterior drives its performance. That’s why AMPS, our continuous power system for mission-critical systems is built to perform — and it provides several signature advantages.
Its enclosure delivers benefits that include:
- Temperature controlled or free cooling
- Heating via resistance elements
- Load bank connections
Meanwhile, the generator features Class H insulation to help keep it cool and running at optimal performance. The engine in the Alban Modular Power System also provides an EMCP Four control panel that gives you the following features:
- Emergency stop
- Modbus communications
- Coolant temperature and level information
- Over-speed protection
The equipment, as well as construction of the AMPS, results in a continuous power system for mission-critical systems that can be trusted for even the most unexpected or demanding outages.
Bring the Alban Modular Power System to Your Facility
As a Cat dealer, we share the Caterpillar® commitment to innovation. That’s why our team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians developed our Alban Modular Power System. AMPS is built on our more than 90 years of experience selling, renting, maintaining and servicing a wide variety of power systems.
AMPS is also constructed with Cat equipment that emphasizes their values of performance, reliability and durability. The result is a product designed for your industry’s needs, from an emergency outage to an expansion of your facility and its power capabilities.
Learn more about the Alban Modular Power System’s features and hardware through our brochure.