• UPS • FLYWHEEL • BATTERY •
Uninterruptible Power Systems Units
At Alban Power Systems, we know the importance of quality continuous power to your operation. Uninterrupted Power Systems (UPS) provide reliable protection against power disturbance and saves you from lost productivity and business.
Whether supporting critical processes or defending servers from harmful power problems, our UPS systems will provide years of low maintenance protection. With reliable uninterruptible power systems at your disposal, you gain the confidence your business is prepared to maintain productivity and regulatory compliance in virtually any situation.
Our UPS models yield the lowest operating costs in the industry, providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing that Alban is standing beside you in your efforts to grow your business.
Types of Uninterruptible Power Systems or UPS Systems
Alban can supply several different types of cost-effective UPS models:
- Non-Battery – Flywheel Type
- Double Conversion Battery Type
- Double Conversion Hybrid Flywheel/Battery Type
Businesses That Benefit From Using an UPS
- Continuous process manufacturing such as pharmaceuticals and plastics.
- Information Technology server centers, call centers and broadcast companies.
- Critical care and emergency services.
- Government services including transit and public utilities.
- Financial and retail operations.
- Any company that requires continuous power.
A Backup Battery can fail in less than two days. By knowing the health of your battery every day you can selectively replace only the failing cells, thereby saving money on battery replacement and maintenance.
- Daily Monitoring – all mission critical backup battery systems
- Versatile Measuring Capability – can monitor 2-16 volt jars/monoblocs
- Fiber Optic – eliminating high DC voltage exposure and battery ground faults
- Modular Design – system configurations allow for easy expansion and reconfiguration
- Minimal Test Load – uses an ultra light load to monitor performance
- Accurate – eliminates false positives
- Easy Interface – clear indication of batteries at risk of failure sent directly to you.