Finished grade with fewer passes. Place material faster and with millimeter accuracy. With GCS900 on your grader you’ll keep costs to a minimum and realize better profits.
|Download Brochure||Download Configuration Sheet|
The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System can be installed on motor graders to put the site plan – design surfaces, grades and alignments – inside the cab.
- Measure the position and blade slope with the single GNSS antenna configuration
- Measure the exact position, very accurate cross slope and the heading of the blade with dual GNSS
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping material costs to a minimum and realizing better profits
Used with a total station, single or dual GNSS receivers, GCS900 3D is well suited for grading and fine grading applications such as:
- Material spreading
- Highway and railway construction
- Airport construction
- Concrete pours and slab placement
- Residential and commercial site construction
- DUAL GNSS – Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces
- SINGLE OR DUAL GNSS WITH LASER AUGMENTATION – Single and dual GNSS systems enhanced with laser augmentation to improve vertical accuracy for high accuracy guidance to complex design surfaces such as super-elevation grading from rough through finished grade work
- UNIVERSAL TOTAL STATIONS – Total station based system for extreme accuracy for lift and layer control, material monitoring, or where GNSS is not the ideal solution because of overhead obstructions
The Trimble® 2D GCS900 Grade Control System for motor graders is an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
- Measure the lift and tilt of the blade with a single laser and laser receiver
- Measure the slope of the blade by adding another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- Get to grade more accurately and quickly with in-cab elevation and slope guidance
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your organization grows
- Achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade with precise vertical guidance.
- Calculate the cross-slope of the blade using two angle sensors and a rotation sensor
- Add a laser receiver or a sonic tracer to measure elevation
- Trace stringline, previous pass, or curb and gutter with a sonic tracer
Using the 2D system with a sonic sensor or a grade laser to improve the efficiency and productivity of your motor grader on projects such as:
- Road and highway projects
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
- CROSS-SLOPE ONLY – Cross-slope control systems to be used on motor graders for fine grading work for road maintenance, ditches and slope work
- SINGLE ELEVATION PLUS CROSS-SLOPE – Single control system uses a laser or sonic receiver to control the lift of the machine blade and the cross-slope for flat, slope work, and finished grading
- DUAL ELEVATION – Dual control system that uses two laser or sonic receivers for higher accuracy lift control. Blade edge can be controlled independently or linked