Keep it accurate, but keep it simple. The SPS620 and SPS720 are perfect for one-person operation on smaller site operations and work on structures such as bridges or culverts.
|Download a Brochure||Download A Datasheet|
- Locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements, and active prism targets for dynamic measurements required for grade control applications
- Prevents costly delays and subsequent rework; faster machine speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade.
- Offers fast pointing, aiming and tracking, plus slow motion controls for manual aiming.
Trimble SPS720 and SPS620 Total Stations offer very high accuracy and reliability for construction site positioning, stakeout and measurement.
They are very well suited for use on:
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are tight: 5 millimeters (0.02 feet)
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- Automated target measurement provides a method of checking and warning about movement of ground or buildings that could be affected by construction activities.
The SPS620 and SPS720 use the Trimble DR Standard short-range reflectorless EDM technology for single-shot measurements and operate with TSC3 controller or Trimble Tablet running the SCS900 Site Controller Software.
- The SPS620 provides 5 arc second accuracy for the vertical and horizontal angle measurements.
- The SPS720 provides 3 arc second accuracy in the horizontal angle and 2 arc second accuracy in the vertical, and is ideal for more accurate site positioning work.