Nothing else comes close. Trimble Universal Total Stations lead the industry in accuracy, range and reliability for fine grading, paving, stockpile scanning and site measurements.
|Download a Brochure||Download A Datasheet|
Patented Trimble technology ensures you’re getting the best performance on jobs that require the tightest precision with the fastest update rate available today.
- Locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements, and active prism targets for grade control and paving applications
- Prevents costly delays and subsequent rework; faster speed means increased productivity and faster results to grade
- Turns the instrument up to 115° per second. Patented high speed Trimble MagDrive technology allows for faster grading closer to the total station
- For measurement tasks, MagDrive offers fast pointing, aiming and tracking, plus slow motion controls for manual aiming
- Automatically corrects the horizontal and vertical angles and instrument pointing for mislevelment of the instrument
- Means your measurements will be accurate, even if you don’t set up the instrument perfectly level
20HZ UPDATE RATE
- Fixed, low latency, synchronized data and a 20 Hz update rate
- Reliably track a machine target and know the data is being passed from the instrument to the machine as quickly and accurately as possible
- The motor grader or dozer operator can conduct real-time fine grading operations to millimeter accuracy while minimizing rework and increasing productivity
3HZ DR SCANNING
- Super fast scanning capability for vertical / sloping profile measurements and stockpile scans
- Significantly reduces the time to measure material stockpile volumes or profile rock faces safely
Trimble SPS Series Universal Total Stations provide the highest possible degree of accuracy for construction site positioning, stakeout, measurement and machine control.
You can use them for:
- Smaller construction sites or combined with GNSS on larger sites
- Tasks where the accuracy requirements are very tight: 3 millimeters (0.01 feet)
- Measuring dangerous or inaccessible locations
- High precision machine control and guidance
- Reflectorless measurement of stockpiles, rock faces, cuttings and structures
- Layout of structures, foundations, caissons and piles
- Tunnel measurement
- As-built records and grade checks on laid material
SPS Universal Total Stations are available in two models, depending on the level of functionality needed.
ROBOTIC, ONE-PERSON OPERATION
It measures the position of the target and reports that position information via radio link to the controller. There is no need for a second person to complete tasks.
UTS, ONE-PERSON OPERATION AND MACHINE CONTROL
UTS capability reliably tracks a machine target and passes the positioning information from the total station to earthmoving machine as quickly and accurately as possible