Posted on: March 20, 2019 3:16 pm
The CAT® 315F L Excavator is a productive and highly versatile solution for your medium duty applications. Its compact radius design allows you to work in tight spaces without compromising performance. The powerful hydraulic system increases productivity, making the 315F excavator a top performer in the 15-ton size class.
- Increase productivity and get the job done with a powerful and efficient negative flow control hydraulic system. Major components are located close together creating less friction, reducing pressure drops, and increasing power to the ground.
- The Cat C4.4 engine using ACERT ™ technologies can run on biodiesel up to B20 and meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Two power modes—eco and high power—help you manage fuel consumption.
- Lower your load point and maximize the power built into the boom cylinders. The power link between the stick and bucket is designed for heavy-duty lifting over the long haul.
- Reduce engine speed and minimize fuel consumption during no-load or light-load conditions with automatic engine speed control (AEC)
Optional engine idle shutdown allows you to set intervals so you don’t waste fuel.
- Work at altitudes up to 2300 m (7,545 ft.) above sea level without de-rating.
- Save energy and improve fuel efficiency with boom and stick oil regeneration. This feature improves controllability, increases productivity, and reduces operating costs.
- Don’t let the temperature stop you from working. Standard cold start capability is -18°C (0°F) and an optional cold start package of -25°C (-13°F) is also available.
Contact Alban CAT by calling 888-492-6337