Posted on: March 11, 2019 3:40 pm
The CAT® Track Loader is one of the most versatile construction machines you can have on the jobsite, rip, push, pull, dig and grade, there is very little the Track Loader cannot do. With a Track Loader you save money, transport time with this one rugged machine built for land clearing, digging, grading, truck loading, slope work, bull dozing and more.
Built for difficult underfoot conditions, these crawler loaders give you reduced ground pressure and better traction so you can start the job earlier, work longer and not get bogged down.
The Track Loader can be purpose-built to be a waster handler, ship hold, forestry and partial steel mill configurations are available, giving the Track Loader the ability to withstand the toughest of applications.
The new generation of CAT® Track Loaders brings you all the toughness and versatility you expect, plus improved performance and fuel efficiency.
CAT® 953K Track Loader
- 10 – 25% less fuel per hour than the previous model
- Load sensing hydraulics and position sensing cylinders offer precise, responsive performance
CAT® 963K Track Loader
- 10 – 30% gain in fuel efficiency and performance
- Updated cab and safety features for operator comfort
- buckets for landfill and transfer station work
To talk to an Equipment Rep call 888-492-6337