The Caterpillar Wheeled Excavator is a versatile machine, combining mobility, power, and reliability into a single package.
The wheeled design allows the Excavator to work in areas, like city or residential streets were the lighter footprint will not damage ground surfaces. Enable you to deliver the power of a CAT® Excavator to almost infinite job site challenges.
The increased mobility of a wheeled Excavator allows you to move the machine from job to job without having to dedicate specialized transport equipment, giving you greater flexibility to maximize your equipment impact. Versatile enough to be a strong performer in a number of applications, CAT® Wheeled Excavators offer a net-power of up to 166hp and a road operating speed of 23mph.
If you are ready to get a new Wheeled Excavator contact an Alban CAT Equipment Specialist to help you in the selection process.
- Sustainability – Fuel efficient with Tier 4 Final Emission standard met
- Engine – CAT® C4.4 ACERT engine with minimum required maintenance
- Premium Cab – Ergonomic layout designed for operator productivity
- Large Color Monitor – high resolution LCD monitor with quick glance buttons for quick function set up
- Cruise Control – Quick button access set a speed and go
- Auto Axle Lock – Automatically detects when the service brake and axle need to be locked, dig and go
- Convenient Access – routine maintenance items like fuel or oil filters are at ground level
The CAT® Wheeled Excavator is fitted with CAT® Connect that makes use of technology and services to improve your job site efficiency.
- Equipment Management – increase uptime and reduce operating costs
- Productivity – monitor production and manage job site efficiency
- Safety – enhance job site awareness to keep your people and equipment safe
CAT Product Link
Is a system that is deeply integrated into your CAT® machine, learn more how CAT Connect can benefit you visit our EMS Solutions page.
- Work Tools – The CAT® Wheeled Excavator is a versatile machine and can complete multiple tasks during a typical day. CAT® Work Tools allow you expand the possibilities of this machines applications.
- Auto-Connect – The NEW CAT® auto-connect hydraulic coupler automates tool exchange fully, so operates can change work tools quickly from the safety and comfort of their cabs.
- Power Match – Your CAT® machine comes with built-in software enabling you to get the most out of your work tools