Alban CAT is a single point of contact to get aerial work platforms onto your job site.
Scissor Lifts electric and rough terrain models offer high performance and versatility, and in turn increasing productivity.
Scissor Lifts are exceptionally mobile, letting you maneuver in tight workspaces, while having an increased platform for larger loads and more workers to get the job done.
With indoor and outdoor equipment available, they’re a perfect fit where platform workspace is critical.
Indoor or outside Scissor Lifts can provide you the reach you need.
Inside Scissor Lifts or Slab lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces. Characterized by low noise levels, these lifts provide excellent capacity and large platform workspace.
- Compact maneuverability all models have a zero inside turning radius
- Easy service on-board diagnostics, swing-out battery box, power module trays allows for easy maintenance service
- Low-emission and electrical powered makes these machines perfect for sound-sensitive environments
- Non-marking tires for a clean footprint and stable lift
- Limited outdoor functionality on firm level surfaces
Our Outside Lifts are tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machines with positive traction control — ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor job sites. Competitive lift speed and large platforms increase efﬁciency with the handling and capacity to get to the job site and ﬁnish working faster.
- Superior speed and traction with four-wheel drive
- Oscillating axles that auto-adjust to maintain stability up to 50% gradeability
- Built in 120 V AC generator to supply power to the operating tools on the work platform
- Auto-leveling hydraulic outriggers provide increased stability
- Full Drive Height over rough terrain provides outstanding end user uptime
- Slide out extension deck
- Easy service with pull and slide access to the engine and other components
Optional Features On All Scissor Lifts
- Dual Flashing Beacons for increased visibility
- Self-leveling outriggers provide a stable lift surface
- Multiple platform configurations built for the job
- Air-filled or foam-filled tires for varied terrain
For more information, or to learn what NEW or USED Aerial Lifts are available use the form below to contact an Alban CAT Equipment Rep.