C9.3 ACERT™ Tier 4 Final Engine
C9.3 ACERT™ Tier 4 Final Engine Specifications
- Minimum Rating
- 300 BHP
- Maximum Rating
- 400 BHP
- 567.5 in³
- Flywheel and Flywheel Housing
- SAE 1 or 2
- Flywheel Teeth
- 113 (SAE 1), 138 (SAE 2)
- 5.87 in
- 4.53 in
- EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV
- 44.0 in.
- 44 in
- 40.4 in.
- 40.4 in
- 41.9 in.
- 41.9 in
- 1950.0 lb
- 1950 lb
- Electronic control system, over-foam wiring harness, automatic altitude compensation, power compensated for fuel temperature, remote fan control, configurable software features, engine monitoring system SAE J1939 broadcast and control, integrated Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Cooling package provides additional auxiliary heat load capacity capable of a minimum 10% of engine rated power. See the Web Ambient Tool (https://wbdat.cat. com/) for estimated ambient capability based on rating, fan drive ratio, fan, altitude and auxiliary heat load.
- Mid-mount turbocharged system with front and rear exhaust configurations
Flywheels and Flywheel Housing
- SAE No. 1 and SAE No. 2 flywheel housings; available SAE 1 power take-off housing with optional SAE A, SAE B, and SAE C power take-off drives; engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine with optional attachments
- Electronic high pressure common rail; primary fuel filter, secondary fuel filters, fuel transfer pump, electronic fuel priming
- Open crankcase ventilation system with fumes disposal (optional OCV filter system); oil cooler, oil filler, oil filter, oil dipstick, oil pump (gear-driven); choice of sumps (front, rear, and center)