Alban CAT is your local dealer for Trail King Trailers. With trailers ranging in load capacities from 6,000 pounds to 1,000,000 pounds, Trail King has trailers to serve a wide variety of applications for markets as diverse as construction, agriculture, transportation, waste & recycling, and specialized hauling.
No U.S. trailer manufacturer offers a more complete line of trailers than Trail King and their reputation for quality, performance, and reliability are unsurpassed.
Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck Trailers
Trail King’s Advantage Plus! Series Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck (HDG) trailer features a new gooseneck design, as well as a long list of new standard equipment. Trail King’s detachable gooseneck system still includes:
- self-lifting hydraulic cylinders
- non-ground bearing design
- V-shaped alignment guide
Features that have made Trail King HDG trailers the #1 selling detachables on the market for over 20 years. Thanks to these outstanding features, detaching, loading/unloading, and hook-up are all quick, easy, one-person operations.
The Advantage Plus! Series HDG also features a new 5-position gooseneck door adjustment that allows for a full 8″ range of king pin height settings, plus a notched setting control and a new “arched” design gooseneck that provides ample truck frame clearance.
Also new on the Advantage Plus! HDG are heavy-duty pullout front outriggers that are built right into the frame so there’s no need to lift them on and off. In addition, close-set outriggers at mid-deck to prevent planks from tipping up as the load rolls over them are now also standard.
Best of all, many other features that were previously only available as add-on options are now standard equipment on the Advantage Plus! HDG, including:
- Covered knuckle trough in the rear deck
- Covered boom trough in the wheel area
- Third lift axle
- Adjustable ride height control, with controls conveniently located near the rear tail channel
- 10″ I-beam cross members, with 4″ stub cross members for 12″ centers in the outer bays
- LED lights and a sealed “plug and play” electrical system
- Heavy-duty bent-style D-rings (7 pairs)
The Advantage Plus! Series Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck trailer is available in 35-, 51-, and 55-ton capacities.
Construction Utility Trailers
Trail King’s contruction utility trailers are built with the same attention to detail as our larger trailers making them small trailers with big capapbilities.
Standard features of the utility line include:
- Electric brakes
- Single disc wheel
- ST205/75R x 15-6 PR
- 1½” oak decking (NET)
- Structural I-beam main frame
- 6 tie-down bars
- 82″ deck width between fenders
- Torflex axles
- 5′ self-supporting loading ramps (18″ wide) spring assist
- 5,000 lb. swivel jack
- H.D. enclosed fenders
- Pintle hitch w/adjustment
- Electrical system per DOT regulations
- Breakaway switch (with battery)
- Safety chains (less hooks)
- Registration holder
- Red & white conspicuity markings
- Color: Trail King 2-part polyurethane
Pneumatic Dry Bulk Trailers
Built with attention to detail and superior performance this trailer is the lightest pneumatic bulk trailer of its kind.
Standard features of the dry bulk line include:
- Capacity – 1033 cubic feet
- Kingpin to Center of Last Axle – 38′ 4″ (21″ KP setting)
- Overall Length – 42′ 0″ // Overall Width – 96″ // Overall Height – 11′ 6″
- Bolted and Adjustable 5th Wheel
- Aluminum End Frames and Struts
- 3-Hopper, 45° Vessel
- Non Food Grade w/Standard Finish
- Two (2) 20″ Manholes w/ Nylon Wear Plate
- Toe Rails on Top of Vessel to front manhole
- 3″ Air Inlet on Road Side w/ Male Adaptor
- Blow Down Line – Road Side Front, Terminating Between Main Frame, Angled Toward Rear
- 3 Fluidizers at Each Hopper W/ Hopper Savers
- 5″ Product Valves
- 5″ x 4″ Aluminum Gravity Drop Tees
- 4″ Sch 40 Aluminum Product Line Piping w/ Grooved Pipe Connectors
- 4″ Sch 40 Aluminum Discharge Piping w/ Grooved Pipe Connectors, Terminating Below Axles
- 8″ x 21′ Aluminum Hose Tube – Curbside
- Air Ride Suspension
- Soft Coated Suspensions
- P Spindle Axles
- 4S2M Anti-Lock Brake System
- Stemco Platinum Plus Wheel ends 5-yr./500,000-mi.
- 8.25 x 22.5 Machined Aluminum Wheels
- 11R22.5 ST250 14 Ply tires
- Aluminum Fenders (Front & Rear)
- Aluminum Air Tank
- Ladder at Rear w/ Hand Rail
- Gauges on Side of Frame w/ Light
- LED Lights w/ Sealed Wiring Harness
- High Mounted 3rd Stop Light
- Two Speed Landing Gear (crank road side) (Armor Coated Black)