• UPS • FLYWHEEL • BATTERY •
Uninterruptible Power Systems Units
At Alban Power Systems, we know the importance of quality continuous power to your operation. Uninterrupted Power Systems (UPS) provide reliable protection against power disturbance and saves you from lost productivity and business.
Whether supporting critical processes or defending servers from harmful power problems, our UPS systems will provide years of low maintenance protection. With reliable uninterruptible power systems at your disposal, you gain the confidence your business is prepared to maintain productivity and regulatory compliance in virtually any situation.
Our UPS models yield the lowest operating costs in the industry, providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing that Alban is standing beside you in your efforts to grow your business.
Types of Uninterruptible Power Systems or UPS Systems
Alban can supply several different types of cost-effective UPS models:
- Non-Battery – Flywheel Type
- Double Conversion Battery Type
- Double Conversion Hybrid Flywheel/Battery Type
Businesses That Benefit From Using an UPS
- Continuous process manufacturing such as pharmaceuticals and plastics.
- Information Technology server centers, call centers and broadcast companies.
- Critical care and emergency services.
- Government services including transit and public utilities.
- Financial and retail operations.
- Any company that requires continuous power.
Double Conversion Battery Type UPS
Our GE UPS is one of the most energy efficient multi-mode UPS in the industry and provides world-class energy efficiency across the operating load range. The TLE Series delivers efficiency up to 97% in double conversion mode and 99% in eBoost operating mode.
This system efficiency substantially reduces operating and cooling costs thus providing a reduced cost of ownership and improved power usage effectiveness (PUE) compared to conventional UPS.
GE’s UPS performance is optimized at 50-75% load operation, as this is the most common operating range. The optimization of the TLE Series includes selecting all major power chain components based on maximizing the component efficiency at part load conditions.
With the lowest operating costs in the industry, it’s continuous power for less. And when you invest in Alban’s UPS systems you invest in peace of mind — non-stop power is what we engineer and build for.
- Substantial reduction in operating cost of UPS
- Reduction in air conditioning sizing related to UPS heat generation
- Potential to finance a UPS Retrofit where monthly energy savings is greater than monthly loan costs
Flexible Design & Upgradeable
With a flexible system design and the use of robust digital components throughout the system yield a reliable and trouble-free UPS system.
Further capacity can be added by paralleling units for redundancy, with a web and network friendly user interface.
Robust Product Support
Alban provides a robust and extensive support for all our products, including maintenance and repair of flywheel UPS performed by Alban’s Qualified Technicians.
A Backup Battery can fail in less than two days. By knowing the health of your battery every day you can selectively replace only the failing cells, thereby saving money on battery replacement and maintenance.
- Daily Monitoring – all mission critical backup battery systems
- Versatile Measuring Capability – can monitor 2-16 volt jars/monoblocs
- Fiber Optic – eliminating high DC voltage exposure and battery ground faults
- Modular Design – system configurations allow for easy expansion and reconfiguration
- Minimal Test Load – uses an ultra light load to monitor performance
- Accurate – eliminates false positives
- Easy Interface – clear indication of batteries at risk of failure sent directly to you.
• UPS • FLYWHEEL • BATTERY •
For more information call 410-703-3291 or use the form below to contact Bobby Frey