Reliable Power Rentals for Critical Missions
For industries ranging from commercial construction and mining to medical/healthcare, manufacturing and data security, maintaining a reliable source of continuous power is of the utmost importance. Not only does it ensure your business is able to operate at full power under any circumstance, it’s also often a matter of regulatory compliance. When you’re searching for a power rental company you can put your trust in Alban CAT. We are a full-service provider of top-quality, cost-effective solutions.
As the authorized Cat® dealership for parts of Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and the entire D.C. Metro area, we are uniquely qualified to meet your power rental needs. Whether you require a mobile genset to provide continuous power to a remote worksite or a backup generator capable of keeping you up and running in case of emergency or natural disaster, we have you covered. Our highly trained team will help assess your specific requirements in order to custom configure a power rental solution that makes sense for your business and your bottom line.
Fast and Effective Power Rentals for the Mid Atlantic
Alban CAT has been serving the diverse needs of countless businesses across the Mid Atlantic region since setting up shop back in 1927. We call on extensive industry experience to provide cutting-edge products that represent the highest standards of power, durability and reliability. As a dedicated partner with ties to a worldwide dealer network, we let nothing stand in the way of providing the support you need to succeed.
It’s our mission to make the process of renting a power generator both quick and easy. That starts with only offering top-quality industrial and commercial generators. You’ll find an impressive inventory of power rental products and accessories in stock, including natural gas generator rentals and more. And with 18 Alban CAT locations conveniently placed throughout Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia, the power rental you require is always within close range.
When you rent power equipment from us, you benefit from:
- The largest selection of power rentals in the Mid-Atlantic region
- A complete range of power system accessories
- Industry-leading product knowledge and support
- 24/7, around-the-clock expert emergency service
- Complimentary maintenance services within our territory
- No extra charges or hidden fees.
Whether you are picking up a generator to tow over and connect to your job trailer, or need a temporary power plant designed and installed – turnkey. Alban Rental Solutions have you covered. If rapid response, 24/7/365 service is important to you, give us a call.
Up to 400 kW, self-contained package, sound attenuated enclosure, double walled fuel tank, easy to use controls, convenience outlets, mounted on a trailer.
450 to 2000 kW, self-contained in a sound attenuated ISO container, double walled fuel tank, easy to use controls, mounted on a chassis. 800 kW and above have utility compatible paralleling capabilities.
Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Up to 1600 amp, NEMA 4 weatherproof enclosure with camlock connections
- Up to 4000 amp, NEMA 3R waterproof enclosure, with easily accessible buss
- Up to 3000 amp, wide range of breaker panels, breaker disconnects, spider boxes, quad boxes and extension cords
- 100 kW suitcase loadbanks, which can be networked and are easy to carry for rooftop applications
- Up to 1300 kW resistive type, trailer mounted
- Up to 3000 kW resistive/reactive mounted on a drop deck
- Up to 2500 kVA oil filled, multi-tap suitable for outdoor use
Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
Up to 900 kVA rotary units, packaged in an ISO container, air conditioning, ATS’s for critical and non-critical loads, mounted on a drop deck or chassis.
Cable, cable ramps, tails, external fuel tanks, fuel service.
* Most equipment can be connected in multiple units for larger projects.
Medium & High Voltage
Equipment available depending upon request