Service – A #1 Priority
Alban CAT has always had a commitment to outstanding service. This commitment involves not only a continuing investment in advanced technology but also the training and retention of seasoned service professionals.
All of our heavy equipment repair services in Maryland, DC, Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware allow you, the customer, to focus on what you do best while Alban technicians focus on what we do best – maintaining and repairing your Cat equipment.
For Emergency Service – Call 877-367-8248
Need out of hours service? Alban CAT offers an emergency service that gets your equipment back to work 24/7/365 days a year: call 877-367-8248
Our field service technicians are supported in high-tech fashion. Communication is instant through cellular phones and laptop computers for real-time troubleshooting and speedy parts ordering for heavy equipment repairs. We operate a fleet of late model, well equipped service trucks ready on short notice. For emergencies, road service is available if you need heavy equipment repair service nights and weekends.
For in-shop repair service requirements, we have six service centers throughout our territory with over 70 service bays. Keeping your equipment running is our A #1 priority.
Customer Support Agreements [CSA]
Alban provides a variety of preventive maintenance programs for Caterpillar and Non-Cat equipment. All these programs are designed to help reduce your operating costs, extend your equipment’s life and allow you to focus on your business. CSA can be intergrated with our EMSolutions equipment.
- Scheduled Oil Sampling [SOS] The Scheduled Oil Sampling program tests equipment oils, coolant and fuel at regular intervals. The fluids are tested and analyzed to detect serious or potential problems before they occur. SOS is a proven way to reduce equipment downtime by allowing you to plan for major equipment repairs.
- Preventive Maintenance Service The Preventive Maintenance service includes scheduled oil & filter changes, scheduled air filter changes, fluid analysis, visual inspection with reporting and travel & mileage within Alban’s service territory.
- Total Maintenance & Repair The Total Maintenance & Repair agreement is our premium maintenance & heavy equipment repair program that is customized to fit your specific needs. This agreement typically covers all preventive maintenance with complete machine inspection with reporting, repairs, fluid analysis and travel & mileage within Alban’s service territory.
Custom Track Service
Our Product Support Reps can work with you to get the maximum life out of your undercarriage. Wtih regular inspections they can help determine when it’s time for repairs or replacement. We provide pick up and delivery for all makes and models of track type equipment. Depending on your needs and budget, undercarriages can be rebuilt using new or used components. All of our undercarriage services are performed at our central shop, Chesapeake Rebuild.
Services Offered Include:
- CAT certified pin and bushing turns
- System one link repair
- Track pad swaps
- Custom idler repair
- Alban rebuilt exchange idlers in stock
- Link assemblies
- Non-CAT undercarriages in stock
- Non-CAT undercarriages specialists on site
Restore your equipment to like-new condition. We paint All Makes and All Models of equipment. Painting your equipment can provide many benefits other than just a good appearance. Painted equipment can increase it’s value and life, improve your company’s image and promote better operator care which can lower your operating costs. At Alban, our paint booths can handle just about any piece of equipment you need painted. Whether it’s earthmoving or material handling, paving or farming, Caterpillar or other construction equipment, it doesn’t matter – Let us make it look new again!