CAT® VisionLink – Keeping you in Touch
When heavy equipment represents one of your businesses biggest investments, it pays to protect it with an equipment condition monitoring solution.
No matter the size of your fleet or make or model of equipment, VisionLink is a secure online software application that provides precise information about the condition of your trucks, power systems and construction machines.
It allows you to quickly and easily view all of your equipment, taking the data transmitted by Product Link in order to deliver valuable insight into the operation, health and productivity of your equipment.
VisionLink Allows You Tooclick to learn more
- Manage the location and the usage of engines and machines.
- Schedule planned maintenance and major repairs.
- Order parts direct from PartStore.
- View online fluid analysis with SOS.
- Manage fault codes or diagnostic codes.
- Detect problems before problems cause a major component failure.
- Increase machine availability and productivity by avoiding unexpected downtime for emergency repairs.
- Identify the need for training in order to improve operator efficiency.
Everything about this innovative equipment condition monitoring system is designed to make the task of managing your fleet easier and more effective. Cat VisionLink is integrated with the Cat PartStore for easy part ordering for regularly schedule maintenance or to respond to your immediate service requirements. Scheduled Oil Sampling (SOS) for fluid analysis makes VisionLink, coupled with Alban CAT’s comprehensive service capabilities, a powerful equipment management package that helps extend the life and improve the performance of your entire fleet.
VisionLink for Mixed Fleet Equipment Condition Monitoring
While Product Link with VisionLink is an integral part of any new Cat machine, it isn’t strictly limited to equipment manufactured by Caterpillar®. When your fleet of equipment is made up of both genuine Cat machinery and equipment by other allied brands, Cat VisionLink provides a single, secure system for collecting data and monitoring. So mixed fleet owners get a simple, yet technologically advanced method for managing equipment, reducing consumption, staying on top of maintenance schedules and improving worksite productivity.
VisionLink United Suite
An all-new, modular, mobile-ready platform simplifies the process of getting deep insights into the performance, productivity and condition of your fleet. A single sign-on for multiple accounts, plus a fresh, new user interface, makes it a breeze to access powerful new telematics dashboards, dynamic reporting capabilities and all of your critical fleet management information.click to learn more
- Customizable dashboards and exception-driven workflows
- Role-based solutions that quickly deliver critical information
- Dynamic reporting capabilities that keep you informed and updated
- Enhanced support to cover your entire fleet
- Easy, single sign-on for the entire suite and multiple accounts