Alban System Solutions Group (SSG) can install, update or upgrade your on-site power generation, power distribution and mission critical power solutions. Often with limited downtime on your part. Our Application Engineers will visit your facility, walk the site and work with you to determine your needs.
We can Install, Repair and Upgrade;
- Switchgear and Switchgear controls
- Protective Relays
- Engine Control Panels
- Circuit Breakers
- Complete Genset upgrade packages including Engine Monitor Control Panels (EMCP)
- And much more
Applications: UL891, UL1558, UL MV Switchgear
Bring your switchgear into the 21st century, you can often retrofit the control only components of your power assemblies combining the costs savings of keeping your switchgear and extending the life of your power system architecture including;
- Gen to Gen Paralleling, Gen to Utility, Utility Prime Power, Generator Prime Power, Main-Tie-Main with and without generator back-up
- UL508 Control Panels
- Retrofit field replacement of existing control panel
- Provide custom solutions to your power assembly needs
Our SSG Field Engineers have been trained and qualified to support all CAT and other manufacturers switchgear.
Applications: UL891, UL1558, UL MV Switchgear, Engine Genset Control Panels and Transfer Switches
Your protective relays play an important role in providing a safe workplace for your personnel as well as providing continuous power to your facility. There are several relays in the market that provide a Main-Tie-Main transfer scheme built into the logic.
- Reduce the Arc Flash phenomena
- Avoid unplanned electical outages
- Ensure the proper operation of your critical power supply systems
- Integrate switchgear into your legacy switchgear
SSG Field Engineers have experience with SEL®, GE Multin®, Basler® and ABB protective relays and will;
- Inspect for mechanical problems
- Proper pick up adjustment
- Verification of target and seal in operation
- Full function testing
- Site specific condition testing
Engine Control Panels
Applications: Any Engine Application
Genset packages can easily outlive their control systems and should be considered for retrofitting. Alban CAT is now offering a standard EMCP 4.3 upgrade kit for all EMCP units 1 to 3. The EMCP 4.3 controller offers a great range of features and communication options such as;
- Modbus Communications
- Programmable I/O Modules
- RTD Modules
SSG can help you with your upgrade and have custom built controls panels to meet customer expectations.
Application: Anywhere a circuit breaker is used to include the following: UL891, UL1558, UL MV switchgear and engine Gensets.
Do not wait for your circuit breaker to fail to find out the status of the unit, you may find out too late that your circuit breaker is obsolete. Our staff at SSG can review your serial number and determine its availability and if your unit is found to be obsolete, our Application Engineers can work with you to determine your best replacement options.