CAT Certified Used Equipment
Purchasing used heavy equipment can be a bit of a gamble — after all, how can you really be sure what you’re getting for your money? In some cases, used equipment can have a questionable ownership and preventive maintenance history, which could mean you’re buying a machine riddled with mechanical issues. The last thing your company needs is to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a backhoe loader, skid steer, excavator or other essential equipment for your business that spends more time in the repair shop than at the jobsite.
As an authorized Cat equipment dealer since 1927, Baltimore-based Alban Cat has a lengthy track record of providing the best heavy equipment to companies throughout much of the Mid-Atlantic region. We supplement our selection of brand-new machines from Caterpillar® with an extensive inventory of high-quality used equipment to give our budget-conscious customers an economical alternative. Many of these models meet the high standard of being certified used equipment.
What Is Cat Certifed Used Equipment?
Cat Certified Used (CCU) Construction Equipment are low-hour, fully serviced machines, brought up to date and required to pass our rigorous 140-point inspection process.These products primarily come from our rental fleet, which means they have received regular preventive maintenance performed by our team of well-trained, highly skilled service technicians. You never have to worry about how previous owners may have treated (or mistreated) the machine. In short, a Cat Certifed Used model eliminates the uncertainty when purchasing pre-owned equipment.
Alban Cat Carries a Variety of Certified Used Equipment for Every Application
Alban Cat offers a wide range of Cat Certified Used inventory includes articulated off-highway trucks, paving and utility rollers, excavators, backhoes, skid steers, compactors, wheel loaders and more. We have the right certified used equipment for companies in industries ranging from construction and agriculture to forestry and mining and many others. Our knowledgeable sales staff will help you make the perfect match between machine and application.
Cat Certified Used Quality Standards
Perhaps the most important benefit to purchasing Cat Certified Used products is the understanding that they must comply with the stringent quality standards developed by Caterpillar. The complete package includes:
- Passed 140-point Cat Certified inspection: Every inch of the machine is inspected by the best heavy equipment technicians in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Most recent maintenance completed: The equipment undergoes a comprehensive maintenance checkup, including a series of troubleshooting steps to detect potential issues.
- Serviced with genuine Cat parts: We will replace any worn or damaged parts and components with genuine Cat parts to ensure the highest possible quality and longevity.
- Operating and maintenance manuals provided: You will have all the information you need to operate and maintain your machine properly.
- Includes our 12-month powertrain and hydraulic protection program: The comprehensive warranty coverage will protect your investment.
- Ongoing dealer service and support: You will have access to the legendary customer service that has been an Alban Cat hallmark for more than 90 years.
- Financing options available: Our financing options will make your certified used equipment purchase even more affordable.
The combination of these benefits will give you the peace of mind of knowing you’re making a wise purchase that will provide an excellent long-term return on your investment.
Check Out Our Current Selection of Cat Certified Used Equipment
Stop by an Alban Cat dealer location in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia or Delaware for a closer look at our current inventory of Cat Certified Used machines for sale. You can also give us a call at 888-492-6337 or contact us online for additional product and pricing information.