Used Skid Steers for Sale
A skid steer can be a welcome addition to any construction or heavy industrial operation. The versatility these compact — yet powerful — machines provide can improve efficiency and reduce your overall labor costs. If a brand-new skid steer doesn’t fit into your current budget, Alban CAT has the solution. Our selection of top-quality used skid steers can get the job done while also saving you money.Questions? Contact Us Today
Productive and Reliable Used Skid Loaders
Industries ranging from agriculture, roadwork and production to general construction, municipal and landscaping count on skid steer loaders to make progress possible. Available in vertical arm or horizontal arm configurations, these flexible machines are capable of handling countless tasks with efficiency. From moving pallets, digging earth and stacking hay to carrying materials over pavement and level ground with improved speed and retention, a quality skid loader is capable of improving your bottom line.
When you’re looking to add a skid steer to your fleet and wish to avoid the significant expense of buying new, a pre-owned solution from Alban CAT often makes the most sense. We are an authorized Cat® dealer providing clients across the Mid-Atlantic with well-maintained used solutions that fit your budget and your requirements. In addition to our extensive inventory of pre-owned Cat machines, we also source top-quality used ASV skid steers as well as models from other leading manufacturers.
Check Out Our Inventory of Cat Used Skid Steers
When it comes to earthmoving equipment, no name is more widely recognized that Caterpillar. A Cat used skid steer loader delivers the high level of quality and durability you would expect from the worldwide leader. Alban CAT is proud to offer a wide selection of used Cat skid steer loaders to meet the demands of any operation. Choose from an assortment of late model, low-mileage or reliable aged machines to fit your unique needs as well as your budget constraints.
Within our selection of used Cat skid steer loader for sale, you’ll find well-maintained machines capable of lifting your productivity to new heights. From powerful, fuel-efficient engines meeting most U.S. EPA emissions ratings to standard features such as industry-best visibility and easy-to-read LED displays, you benefit from lower operating costs and improved job site safety. Additional reasons to invest in late-model used skid steers built by Cat include:
- Sealed and pressurized cabs that reduce harmful airborne toxins and block out sounds to eliminate driver distractions
- Comfortable air-ride seats and adjustable joystick controls that help operators of all experience levels improve precision performance
- Strong structures and reliable hydraulics for smooth performance in the most rugged settings and challenging applications
- Ground-level service points and replaceable components for improved preventive maintenance and extended service life
- Intelligent leveling systems and speed-sensitive ride control for optimal efficiency in a variety of earthmoving tasks
- Models available with upgrades including security systems, rearview cameras and other options to maximize safety and efficiently
Buy a Used Skid Steer with Complete Confidence
At Alban CAT, we understand the process of buying a used machine can include a bit of uncertainty. That’s why we go to great lengths to provide you with detailed information about all the used machines we sell. Our website offers a complete description of each used skid steer loader in our inventory. Learn about key points such as engine, tire, cooling system and bucket condition, as well as mileage, general appearance and price. Photos are also available to give you a firsthand look at the machine.
As part of the extended Cat dealer network, we offer a broad range of solutions to maximize the value and performance of your pre-owned equipment purchases. Our highly trained team of sales representatives has the expertise to help you choose the models suited to your unique parameters. Additional reasons to shop used skid loaders for sale from Alban CAT include:
- Convenient locations serving Maryland, Virginia, Delaware and beyond
- Affordable financing solutions, including flexible Cat Commercial Accounts
- Insurance plans, extended warranties and equipment maintenance contracts
- Complete source for new and used parts and professional machine services
- Large selection of work tools and attachments available to custom configure your equipment
- Latest Cat productivity and safety technologies including Product Link with VisionLink
We Constantly Upgrade Our Used Skid Steer Inventory
We are always looking to add top-quality machines to our used equipment inventory to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. By subscribing to our HotSheet, you’ll get timely information on our latest used skid steer additions delivered right to your inbox. Whether you’re shopping for genuine Cat equipment or a used ASV skid steer, you’re sure to find the models you need at a competitive price.
Contact Us for Expert Assistance
The Alban CAT heavy equipment experts are here to provide you with the product support need, as well as guide you through the entire purchasing process. We’re also happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to learn more about our extensive used skid steer inventory.Didn't find what you're looking for?
Shop New Skid Steer Loaders
Rent a Skid Steer
Contact Alban Cat
Request a Quote